- Butter cap vitale
- Mix bowl
- Paper cups
How to Make it??
- Mix butter, a spoon of sugar and honey into a periuk and heat them until the butter melt.
- Then, Put Cornflakes into the mix bowl and crush them until half of its size.
- Pour the mixture of the honey and the butter into the mix bowl with cornflake in it.
- Mix well all together.
- After the mixture have fully mix, use spoon to put the mixture into Paper cups.
- Heat the oven for a few minutes for about 190 degree celcius.
- Then, bake the cornflakes in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
- You can also decorate the cornflakes with cherries, chocolate rice, Chocolate chips and so on.
p/s penaja: Sukatan tu korg tibai je la eh.. Cukup2 rasa ok la tuh...hahahahah..~ Selamat mencuba!