Friday 18 September 2009


Yeah,, finally! it is the time to gerak2 to KK!!
its kuala kangsar NOT Kota Kinabalu..
sejak bile la aku jadik org Sabah??
Naik kete this morning, planned after subuh,
but seems like later than what had planned..

So, at this moment I want to take this opportunity to
wish all of Umat Islam in the whole earth,
regardless Races and geographical boundary,

EID MUBARAK

Allahuyubarikfiikum, insyaAllah
n I want to say sorry if I had used harsh words,
if u cant stand of my annoyingness, if I got mistakes
with you all.. I know I'm just a weak Servant of Allah..
still working to improve myself,,insyaAllah..
Sesape yg raye dekat2 ngan KK tu jmput2 aa mai
kt villa de opah, Kota Lama Kiri,,
InsyaAllah aku ade! lalalala~

k2 mau siap2 for the journey!
hopefully bebas Jam!!

::Off for few days::

0 Ucap-ucapan untuk izzah:

+Pengikut2+